Hereby, we officially invite you to submit your manuscript to an upcoming special issue of the Archives of Breast Cancer on Granulomatosis Mastitis, which is dedicated to the disturbing disease from the pathophysiology, natural history, clinical aspects, and follow up and prevention of the recurrences.
We invite submissions of novel and original papers, reviews, case reports, brief reports, etc. to the journal.
The submission deadline is May 15, 2022.Potential research topics that may be addressed include (but are not limited to):
- Mechanisms and pathophysiology of IGM
- IGM as an autoimmune disease
- Clinical presentation, management, and follow up of patients suffering from IGM
- Algorithmic approach to IGM
- New surgical and medical therapies to control IGM
Prior to submitting your research, please read Author Guidelines.
All manuscripts should be submitted electronically through online submission system at https://www.archbreastcancer.com/index.php/abc/submission/wizard till May 15, 2022.
Papers received after the deadline or papers not selected for inclusion in the Special Issue may be accepted for publication in a regular issue. Early submission is highly encouraged. Please also inform the editor-in-chief, in reply to this email to alert me that your paper is intended for the Special Issue.
Authors will be notified no later than January 30, 2022 about the preliminary decision regarding whether their manuscript will proceed to the next round of review.
Advantages of submitting in our special issue:
- Fast Track Peer Review: All submissions are expediently reviewed by the section editors and peer reviewers in two weeks.
- Early Online Publishing: All accepted articles for the special issue will entered the online publication process immediately upon acceptance and will be published electronically within a few
- Free of Charge: All invited articles are processed without APC (Article Processing Charge). Therefore your article is completely free of charge either in review or publishing phase.
For additional information regarding the special issue, please contact the Editor in chief:
Prof. Ahmad Kaviani; Professor of Surgical Oncology, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran; E-mail: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Prof. A. Kaviani
Editor-in-Chief, Archives of Breast cancer